Sunday, June 28, 2009

This is the end




of summer school that is!! I managed to survive summer school yet once again. Now for the next 2 months (Until late August) it will be nothing but fun and sun for us!! I am SO relieved to be out of school for a little while. Anyway, one semester closer to the end of school all together (well as a student at least). For those of you that don't know I am in the education program at Texas Tech and I graduate in December of 2010, which sounds like a long time but it's really only next year. I does depress me however to read Amanda's blog and she is already taking the certification testing!! I wish I were there already, good job Amanda! Love to all, have a great week!! I know Parker and I will, while we're doing NOTHING!!

2 comments:

mandal said...

I don't know if there is a better feeling than the end of school! And I'm not that far ahead of you...I student teach in the spring. I just wanted these tests out of the way. We are almost there!! Not much longer and we will be teachers!!

mandal said...

Oh...a few of us are planning on taking the generalist test in Aug. if you want to join us. I think we are going to try and study together a few times. Let me know! It would be one less thing on the to-do list for you.