Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Correction...


I feel that I might have been a bit misleading in my previous post on the potty training issues at hand. Yes, it is true that we have started potty training but it is not true that he will go to the potty everytime by himself, or that he will tell me when he needs to go potty. He has had a few accidents and he waits to be smelly all throughout his nap instead of just using the potty for that. BUT I am not giving up, after all Rome was not built in a day and my amazing awesome man of God won't be molded into that in a day either :) When Ed used to say the best thing you can do as a parent is be consistent and determined I never really knew that that meant...until now. Here is a fun swimming picture, has nothing to do with this blog really but I thought it was cute. When you tell him to smile he does a crooked smile, it's funny. love to all!

No comments: