Wednesday, November 19, 2008







We went to Tech on Sunday and took some pictures for our Christmas cards. Yes I know it seems a bit early to be thinking of that, but I have to send them out soon!! So, if I have your address then be looking for them in the mail soon! Since I am really bad about snail mail, you might want to wait until AFTER Thanksgiving to start looking for those. I figure I do not have class all week, (Except for Tuesday when one of my HUGE projects is due, and YEAH for me I am already all ready for it and VERY proud of myself) I will start addressing and sending those cards out. I am having the 1 year anniversary of my 25th birthday on Saturday so Happy Birthday to me! I am sure I will be blogging about how wonderful my husband is sometime in the near future everyone have a great week!! OH, and the pictures were taken by Erin Burgess, isn't she WONDERFUL?

1 comment:

CONNIE said...

The pictures are great but what do you expect of such a beautiful family! Thanks for giving Pat and Kara the day off today, it really blessed them!!