Monday, June 4, 2012

New Changes, Once again!

My "Baby" boy! 
As this school year came to an end it was bittersweet. I was put on the surplus list in early February so I was forced to make a move. Apparently I am EXACTLY where I am suppose to be, because I dug my heels into the ground and tried to force my way somewhere else.  This is how for sure I know God has amazing things for me at this new location, it however doesn't make it any easier to move on! After a year and a half at Wester Elementary and making so many new friends I am moving to McWhorter Elementary to teach 3rd grade science and social studies! Like I said, I am happy in a way, but sometimes it's really hard to see what God has in store, and though I am excited I am also nervous! Parker has also moved from preschool to Kindergarten, and he is SO excited! We are more involved in church than ever! We started a college ministry at Generations and we have it in our home on Monday nights, it too has forced me to grow. The college kids are so amazing and we've been really really blessed with a great first group to start with! This is a few of them playing "chicken" yes, no one was injured in the making of this photo :)


My best friend from elementary and high school has also moved back, and although it's not ideal circumstances we sure are happy to have her back! So, I know that I've promised that I would keep up better with this thing, and I really will try! It's hard to do, especially since things have been so crazy, but it's also hard to read other people's blogs and see my life better documented than on my own blog :) So, I WILL try! Here's to summer, swimming, T-Ball and lots of lemonade!

No comments: