Monday, January 12, 2009

My very bad no good day

If I were to ever write a book of quotes from my Dad, and I could, fill a whole book that is, this would be at the beginning of them all. "My dad used to tell me cheer up kid, things could be worse, so I did, and then they got worse." That is about how my day has felt. It has gone from mediocre to horrible. The title of my day were it written in a book would be called the Very Bad No Good Day. I don't really have time to explain it all, I just wanted to vent. It has been a Monday, and as I was receiving my wonderful Sonic food (just in the middle of the bad day, not even near the end) the guy giving it to me said "It looks like someone has a case of the Mondays". No kidding. He really said that, I didn't even respond. At that moment in time there was nothing polite I could say, and you know what Thumper's mom and my Dad used to say, If you can't say nuthin...and you know the rest. I sincerely hope that everyone elses Monday has gone better, and I also sincerely hope this is not the beginning of a horrible week. It can't get any worse right? I try to never say that, in fact I am not going to say that out loud. I would post some pictures but alas I have no camera, so there are no cute pictures. And Parker is sick so he's not looking too cute right now anyway so I guess it's OK! Love to all, sorry if this is blah, I just wanted to write, and a short story not a novel.

3 comments:

CONNIE said...

I am so sorry!!! It will get better though. Call me if I can do anything for you. I will be praying that Tuesday is a fantastic day!

Heidi said...

Is there anything I can do to help..... cause you know I would! You just have to ask! I hope you have a great week! We missed you last night .... sorry we couldnt make it!

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to call you and have not had (or I guess made) the chance. I hope that things are going better and will be calling soon :) Love you!

Maria<><