Tuesday, April 14, 2009

purses and such


So Parker goes to Kara's on Wednesdays. This Friday I guess he got his days mixed up and was convinced that he was going to Kara's. He kept saying "Ara, Abbie, Ara, Abbie!!" I kept reminding him that it was Mommy and Parker's day to play. To which he quickly replied "NO Ara, Abbie!!" I guess Mommy and Parker day was not as much fun as I thought :) It also took me a while to figure out what the heck "Ara" was, for a moment in time I thought he wanted to do laundry...of course we use Era! So, I asked him if he was ready to go to Wal-Mart (NO!) BUT he did put Mommy's shoes on and adorn his outfit with my purse. I guess he doesn't want to be left out at Kara's, he must have the proper accessories! So my question is Kara, does my child use a purse often at your house or only once in a while? Hope you love the picture! (You know me, I HAD to take a picture of it, you're welcome proud Daddy. At least he's wearing manly gear....the hat does count....)

No comments: